Thursday 1 January 2015

Party Pooped Day 1


Happy New Year all! I hope you had a great time :)
Like the title says, I am all partied out! Too much food, too too much wine, not enough exercise or painting! If I was organised I would have painted ahead a little for Leslie Saeta's 30 in 30 challenge...alas this is the pathetic offering I have today - starting the year off with a plllppp.  On the up side - I rounded out 2014 with the cool news that one of my artworks I entered in the Incite 3 - The Art of Storytelling competition has been chosen to be included in the mixed media book which comes out in September this year. It is a lovely hardbound book published through North Light so I am very excited and honoured! Each artist gets a page of their own with their image and a small written piece.  Hope everyone has had a safe and happy New Year - bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment