Monday 28 April 2014

Exhibition Looming :O

'Lady Ostrich' 8 x 10 Ink & Pastel


Hi there, its been a while since I have posted, I am starting to feel the pressure of my first solo exhibition, where did the last month go? Also I have had family home on holidays etc so lots of excuses not to paint, but that was fun too :) The top picture is one of my little feather pictures, I hope to fill the screen above with fifteen different feather paintings (so far I have done 4 yikes) - just so there is something small and affordable, I was thinking of pricing them at $25 each - the materials for each one are about $6 - $7 and they take about 10 - 20 minutes to complete...sound fair? I figure if I sell all fifteen I can cover the price of the alcohol I need to supply for opening night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment