Sunday 26 January 2014

Day 26

"Happy Australia Day"
25cm x 15cm primed matboard
Wow, this one was really tricky, but I did say I would paint it for Australia Day so here he/she is :)
I think I will call her Matilda (Waltzing). Not sure I did this Bobtail Goanna justice but it was fun anyway. I am so annoyed at myself for missing another day (25th) but I am hoping to catch up at the end of this challenge with the two big pieces I am working on. If nothing else, this challenge has pointed me in the direction of some awesome art blogs and artists who I am thoroughly enjoying following :)

2 comments:

  1. You nailed this. Love your color choices, pose, light!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much Susan, it was a really tricky one! I am really enjoying both of your blogs :)

    ReplyDelete