Sunday 26 May 2013

:))

I think I will have a smile on my face for the next week at least...I spent a great weekend at the 'Art House' that is run by the Armadale Society of Artists of which I am lucky enough to be a member. I started four demos, but I only really completed two, but I enjoyed the company of seven lovely artists who threw themselves into every piece that we did. On Saturday we experimented with alcohol underpaintings and using texture grounds, and coloured paper for landscapes, then on Sunday we painted animals and everyone found their own way of using the materials. I forgot to take many pictures because I was having so much fun but I did get a couple. By the end of the day the room we were using smelled like a distillery from all the underpaintings lol.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment