Sunday 28 April 2013

aaarrgghhh!!!!

As I said AAArrrrggggghhhhh! You know that familiar old feeling of wishing you hadn't started something, add to that a time limit...Then there are the questions you ask yourself - why did I choose BLACK paper?? Isn't this composition a bit wierd, complicated, why does that pig look like it is plotting my murder? blah blah blah. I have that sinking feeling when a piece is starting to go pearshaped. For one thing, once you start brushing things out on black paper you lose the sparkle and it just becomes a mess. The worst bit is when things go like this (and I know other artists who experience this) you start to doubt your ability, and then you lose your motivation. I WILL work on this today for at least 3 hours (I tell myself optimistically) and hopefully it WILL move me over the hump. With some luck I will be posting a better resolved image soon :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment